Do you want your career to make a difference?
The Master programme in International Sustainability Management has a strong international dimension: participants study in Berlin and Paris and benefit from ESCP Europe’s global faculty, an international classroom and a worldwide corporate network. The programme combines specific knowledge on sustainable and responsible management (such as sustainability culture, sustainable supply chains or CSR reporting) with General Management content in a strong international dimension. Research, a consultancy project and additional language courses complement the programme.
As a sustainability professional, you will be able to work in green sectors such as energy, technology or food, in strategy or marketing departments, for consultancies or NGOs. We will also enable you to found your own startup and become a social entrepreneur.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 2 year full-time programme
- Study in Berlin & Paris
- English as teaching language
- Gain fluency in 3 languages
- Excellent career service & internship
Eligibility criteria and admission
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- Fluency in English
- A sense for business, leadership and team play
- Real motivation to join the Master and ambitions for a high-level career
For more information on these criteria and the application process, please read the application guidelines (PDF).
Originally published April 26, 2016