In the context of our persist* summit, a wonderful cooperation with the ESCP Europe Campus Berlin has been established. And the best of all? Two of you will profit from it!
Are you a social entrepreneur or do you work in a social business? Do you want to expand your knowledge? Then apply now for an ExEd programme of your choice and state that you have become aware of the ESCP Europe Berlin through tbd* and would like to get the 50% discount.
Selection of ExEd Programmes
- 4 Days Berlin combining Leadership Training and Coaching
- Participants of the Women in Leadership Programme work on their personal authentic leadership style, improve their leadership presence, their communication and negotiation skills. Together with an executive coach they create their personal action plan. The follow up online sessions and our exclusive ESCP Europe Women Network support them in their next career steps.
- Next dates: 3 - 6 Jun 2019, 12 - 15 Nov 2019
- Price: 3.950€ (for you minus 50%)
- 4 Days Berlin combining Leadership Training and Ideation Sessions
- After being a success story at Stanford ESCP Europe’s LGBT+ Leadership Programme is the first and only academic training in Europe for LGBT+ talents. Designed to support participants in their personal development and to create an impactful network of LGBT+ leaders, the curriculum combines modern management subjects (i.e. negotiation, decision making, storytelling) with others aimed at fostering inclusion.
- Participants will work on their authentic leadership style
- In design thinking sessions participants will developing concrete tools for a more inclusive work environment.
- Next dates: 22 - 25 July 2019
- Price 3.950€ (for you minus 50%)
- 12 Days (3 x 3 days Berlin, 1 x 3 days Paris) - Empowering Intrapreneurs
- The objective of U-SCHOOL is to create a safe and agile learning environment to help strengthen an entrepreneurial skill set and to make innovative ideas become real.
- Inspired by the four steps to start successful projects, the four modules of U-School are IDEATE, JUMP, GROW and CHALLENGE
- Throughout the programme, participants can learn from each other and build a sustainable network with professors, experienced practitioners and successful Mentors.
- Next Dates: 12th - 14th Sept, 14th - 16th Nov., 2nd - 4th April, 19th -21st June 2020
- Price: 12.800€ (for you minus 50%)
- 2 Days Berlin on Digital Trends and Guidelines to develop a strategy
- Driving Digital Transformation is a program for managers and their companies, who want to regain their ability to act in times of digitalization. By developing action plans based on industry knowledge on digital trends combined with scientific expertise in strategy management and scenario planning, they will be enabled to become drivers of digitalization in their own working environment.
- Next dates: 8-9 Jul 2019, 11-12 Nov 2019
- Price: 1.950€ (for you minus 50%)
For more information about ESCP Europe click here!
For more information about the ExEd programmes click here!