We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support CDP’s Finance Team in Berlin. CDP’s Finance Team works with various internal customers and external Tax consultants, Auditors, Banks and government agencies.
The Role includes
- Supporting the overall operational accountancy using DATEV;
- Being part of business process improvement teams;
- Processing and payments of staff expenses, credit card and petty cash transactions;
- Collection and filing the posts from banks;
- Issuance and reconciliation of invoices to CRM system;
- Filing of documents and maintenance of databases;
- Responsible for accounts emails, incoming payments and incoming invoices;
- Responsible for certificate of residents;
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks to support the Finance director.
The successful candidate should have
- Be an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s program at a German university in Finance, Business Management or related field
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel,
- Datev experience beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English (additional German fluency preferred)
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team;
- Company-subsidised Urban Sports Club membership (M-package);
- Free German lessons;
- Access to in-house massage and unlimited counselling via our EAP service;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages.
The successful candidate can work flexible hours per week taking into consideration the examination schedule. Possibility to work full-time during summer break. This working student role is based at our office in Berlin, Germany.
Interested candidates should submit their application documents/CV in English via our recruiting platform.
Click on the APPLY NOW Button further down and send in your application.
(If the Pop-Up Window doesn’t open automatically, make a right click and copy the Mail or application link into a new window.)
Before you apply We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant's privacy notice. By submitting your application, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your understanding.
CDP is a global non-profit that runs the world’s environmental disclosure system for companies, cities, states and regions. Founded in 2000 and working with more than 680 financial institutions with over $130 trillion in assets, CDP pioneered using capital markets and corporate procurement to motivate companies to disclose their environmental impacts, and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Over 14,000 organizations around the world disclosed data through CDP in 2021, including more than 13,000 companies worth over 64% of global market capitalization, and over 1,100 cities, states and regions. Fully TCFD aligned, CDP holds the largest environmental database in the world, and CDP scores are widely used to drive investment and procurement decisions towards a zero carbon, sustainable and resilient economy. CDP is a founding member of the Science Based Targets initiative, We Mean Business Coalition, The Investor Agenda and the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.