The Water Integrity Network (WIN) champions integrity to reduce corruption risks and improve water management and service delivery. Our aim is to help realise the human right to water and sanitation and ensure the sustainable use of water resources in the face of climate change and other threats.
As a network, we work with partners globally to influence the agenda for integrity and to develop and implement practical, sector-led integrity management plans. We take a deliberately pro-poor approach to benefit those being left behind. Our advocacy work builds on the work of partner programmes globally and at country level as well as on evidence from our research programmes on the impact of poor integrity, the dynamics of corruption, and the levers for integrity in the water and sanitation sectors.
WIN has a small, multilingual and highly committed team based in Berlin (Germany) to further our mission in close cooperation with partners in government, civil society, and the private sector across the globe.
The Team Assistant provides logistical, administrative, documentation, archiving, travel, budget tracking, planning and other types of support to members of the WIN team and network. The assistant also undertakes desk research, information gathering and preparation of communication items.
- Provide general assistance in day-to-day administrative, financial and HR operations
- Assist in handling financial processes (invoices, payments, etc.)
- Report on meetings
- Support event management (workshops, meetings, trainings, etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date, organised and accurate electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Coordinate travel of staff, partners or external consultants
- Process travel cost claims by staff members
- Provide general support in preparation of documents and outputs
- Undertake desk research to gather requested information and data
- Undergraduate university degree or professional qualification in social science, administration, accounting, management, or another relevant field
- 1+ year of relevant experience working on administrative support or another relevant field, preferably with an international NGO or international organisation,
- Native/bilingual German speaker with fluent English; other languages considered an advantage
- Team player, positive and can-do attitude
- Experience supporting financial management considered an advantage
Other details about the vacancy
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: 75 % position,
Location: WIN office, Berlin, Germany
Reporting lines: Reports to WIN Finance and Administration Manager
Starting date: 1 February 2024
Remuneration: Depending upon experience, within WIN salary scale, grade I
Qualified candidates, legally entitled to work in Germany, should submit via email a cover letter, CV and contact information of 2 reference persons.
Click on the APPLY NOW Button further down and send in your application.
(If the Pop-Up Window doesn’t open automatically, make a right click and copy the Mail or application link into a new window.)
Please write the subject line of the email in the following format: Your full name_WIN Team Assistant 2023
Deadline for applications is 12:00 noon, 3 December 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WIN e.V. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about WIN, visit our website at https://www.waterintegritynetwork.net/about-win
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.