About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
The DO Group collaborates with large corporates and organizations on programs around transformation, innovation, movement-building and organizational development. Our approach is co-creative, inclusive and impact-driven. Our motto is to transform with purpose.
About the role
In this role, you will (co-)lead co-creation teams on large-scale organizational transformation journeys with business partners. You will manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how.
You will own...
- Design of complex, customized transformation programs, including goals and KPIs
- Overall responsibility for the program, including budget, controlling, forecasting, resourcing, evaluation, curriculum supervision, partner management, quality control and team management
- Delivery and facilitation of workshops, including with senior stakeholders
- Relationship and stakeholder management
You will develop...
- Your business development and partnership-building skills
- Your expertise, network and tools in topics, such as movement-building and employee activation
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be..
- A strong facilitator and relationship builder, able to mediate and build trust one-on-one and in groups
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, to translate it into different types of materials and to identify the story behind brands and organizations
- A strategic thinker with a creative drive
- A people manager, able to manage upwards (including with the partner) as well as different creative and project teams
And will likely have:
- Significant experience in organizational transformation within a large corporate or as a consultant
- Experience working directly in building and activating movements (within or company or in similar context)
- A multidisciplinary or non-linear path, e.g. with experience in entrepreneurship, communications, marketing
- Fluency in English (German preferred)
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
This is what you can expect...
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of DO Group and establish working relationships with our partners
After three months, you will have started to deliver some internal design and management work on complex projects (with guidance)
After six months, you will be in full swing designing, managing and delivering projects with guidance and in collaboration with your team and will have taken a more active role towards the partners
After one year, take on the primary contact role with partners and be responsible for design, management and delivery with minimum guidance
Why join the DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Is this the role for you?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.