About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
About the role
As a Recruiter in our People & Culture Team you will team up with our People Director, get an insight into all talent, people and culture topics, and help recruit best talent for the organization.
You will own...
- Recruitment of new team members, experts and participants
- Management and growth of our expert network
- Coordination and iteration of our admissions processes
- Building up our employer branding strategy
- Management of all HR tools and software
- Effective and smooth HR operations processes
- Strategic HR planning according to organizational goals
- Overview of our office management
- Culture, diversity and future of work initiatives
This is a multi-faceted and demanding role, that combines strategy, operations and relationship-building, and requires tact, strategic thinking and heart to balance individual, team and organizational needs
You will be able to design and implement your own ideas independently and support the HR team in the further development and optimization of the People & Culture recruiting processes, KPIs and other HR-related exciting projects.
About the role
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A people person, able to gain trust and forge great relationships, driven by others' wellbeing
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent, able to listen deeply and mediate conflicts
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing, and able to adapt to context and audience
- A problem solver and strategic thinker
- Extremely structured and well-organised, and able to persuade others to uphold processes
- Hands-on, tech-savvy and detail-oriented
And will likely have:
- Managed recruitment or admissions processes (or have transferable skills)
- Established good working relationships with different kinds of stakeholders
- Managed complex projects in scope, location and stakeholders
- Worked in a start-up or similar environment
- Fluency in German and English (verbally and in writing)
Ideally you might also have:
- Experience or interest in staffing, HR planning and/or HR operations
- Experience or interest German labor law
This is what you can expect...
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of HR at the DO and start building relationships with the team.
After three months, you will have take ownership of recruitment, admissions and staffing processes.
After six months, you will additionally manage and build on the expert network and take over responsibility for our office management.
After one year, you will have taken on full responsibility for HR Planning, built up a strong expert network and continuously help us to improve the employee experience of the DOers.
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join the DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.