The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is looking for a Prospect Research Manager to support GFI’s fundraising efforts in Europe. If you’re excited about helping people, animals and the planet by mobilising your prospect research and philanthropic pipeline management skills, we’d love to hear from you!
GFI is at the forefront of the movement to advance plant-based and cultivated (grown from cells) meat in order to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger, to antibiotic resistance and animal suffering.
Reporting to our Senior Philanthropy Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a healthy and sustainable pipeline of philanthropic prospects for GFI, and you will be a strategic partner to our frontline fundraising team.
- Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part-time (20 hours/week or above) can be considered.
- Home-based/remote from anywhere in Europe.
- Salary: £44,000 to £48,000 FTE. This range is based on a UK hire and will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record of producing high-quality prospect research on individuals and foundations and of implementing successful pipeline management processes.
- A solid understanding of data protection legislation, and how this impacts prospect development work.
- Comfort using a CRM database and online databases and tools for prospect research.
We want the best people and we know that building a diverse, inclusive workplace leads to stronger, happier, more productive and resilient teams. We strongly encourage people of every ethnicity, orientation, age, gender, origin, socio-economic background, and ability to apply. As a pan-European organisation, we welcome applications from across the whole continent. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive culture absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
Click on the APPLY NOW Button further down and send in your application.
(If the Pop-Up Window doesn’t open automatically, make a right click and copy the Mail or application link into a new window.)
For more information about this role and to see the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please check out the full job description on our website (https://gfieurope.org/careers/prospect-research-manager/).
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.