About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
About the role
In this role, you will lead the design of innovation programs and facilitate teams through the co-creational journey. You will manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how.
You would own...
- Design of complex, customized intrapreneurship and innovation programs, including goals and KPIs
- Overall responsibility for the programs, including budget, controlling, forecasting, resourcing, evaluation, curriculum supervision, partner management, quality control and team management
- Delivery and facilitation of workshops, including with senior stakeholders
- Relationship and stakeholder management
… and develop
- Your business development and partnership- building skills
- Your expertise, network and tools in topics, such as innovation and intrapreneurship
You will work closely with the...
- DO School Team
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DOl, understand how we build innovation and intrapreneuship programs and establish working relationships with our partners
After three months, you will have started to deliver some internal design and management work on complex projects (with guidance)
After six months, you will be in full swing designing, managing and delivering projects with guidance and in collaboration with your team and will have taken a more active role towards the partners
After one year, take on the primary contact role with partners and be responsible for design, management and delivery with minimum guidance
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An experiences program designer equipped with knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking
- A strong facilitator and relationship builder, able to mediate and build trust one-on-one and in groups
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, to translate it into different types of materials and to communicate the story behind brands and organizations
- A strategic thinker with a creative streak and a talent for building strong brands and narratives
- A people manager, able to manage upwards (including with the partner) as well as different creative and project teams
… And will likely have:
- Led creative HR projects and/or incubator/accelerator/VC building for corporates
- Experience with (corporate) innovation and methods like design thinking or similar
- Experience in designing and delivering programs (such as internal movement, venture-building or life-long learning), e.g. with agency or consultancy
- A multidisciplinary or non-linear path, e.g. with experience in entrepreneurship, communications, marketing
- Fluency in English and a working level of German
Ideally, you might also have experience in ...
- Change management, organisational development, training or innovation
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join the DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.