Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a Partnerships & Sales Working Student to support the team and company growth across our four core ecosystems: the Circular Economy, Green Technology, Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainable Food.
About Impact Hub Berlin
We empower entrepreneurs and organisations to create innovative solutions for people and the planet. Founded in 2014, we coordinate a community of impact-driven members, host a creative space for engaging events, and run a consultancy for social innovation and sustainability. As part of the Impact Hub global network, made up of 100+ locations and more than 16,000 members, we’re both locally rooted and globally connected in our mission to help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Throughout its first seven years, Impact Hub Berlin has built an extensive network and strong expertise in supporting social entrepreneurs and organisations to design, build, and scale impactful solutions to the SDGs. In 2022, we scaled up! We’ve opened Europe’s largest Impact Hub – a 3,500m2 collaborative coworking and community space in Berlin, Neukölln – and we want you to be a part of this next step.
- Lead generation in four Ecosystems: Circular Economy, Sustainable Food, Green Technology, Diversity & Inclusion;
- Support Partnerships & Sales Managers in filling in the sales pipeline with prospective leads, ie. through research, mailing, etc.;
- Support Partnerships & Sales Managers in preparing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) reports, email sequences, workflows etc.;
- Support Partnerships & Sales Managers in creating a CRM playbook (how-tos, best practices, structure etc.);
- Ensure a smooth usage of the CRM and provide regular data clean-ups;
- Support the creation of pitch decks and various proposal;
- Assisting Partnerships & Sales Managers in daily tasks.
Your qualifications and skills
- You have good attention to detail and can present complex information in a simple and understandable way;
- You’re a proactive, highly motivated individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships in a collaborative environment;
- You enjoy both creating pitch decks and crunching numbers;
- You are in the last year(s) of your degree and may be open to longer term employment;
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in both English and German;
- You are pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as Business, Marketing, Communications, Sales, etc.;
- You have the right to work in the EU, and are based in or willing to relocate to Berlin (unfortunately, we’re not able to sponsor a visa for this position).
What you can expect to learn in this position
- How to manage stakeholders, characteristics and trending topics of our ecosystems;
- How to create Partnerships & Sales funnels and pipelines, and monitor a deal through to the close;
- Functionalities of one of the most known CRM tools on the market (Hubspot);
- The key role of partnerships and sales in scaling an impact-driven organisation.
What’s in it for you
- Purpose-driven work within the world’s largest network for impact innovation, with over 24,000 members worldwide;
- A dynamic (and growing) team built around trust, collaboration and courage;
- Insight into a growing partnerships & sales team and the creation of
all related processes (i.e. CRM, reporting, networking etc.);
- Access to a fully equipped coworking space in the heart of Berlin, with refreshments, regular community meals and events;
- The opportunity for some remote working, with flexible hours and access
to any other Impact Hub in the world for three days per month.
Excited to create impact together?
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out our application form. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Impact Hub Berlin is committed to creating a diverse environment and team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, ability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.