We contribute to education, culture and environmental protection.
The Hasso Plattner Foundation aims to accelerate the adoption of digital technologies through science and education, improve access to art and culture, and support environmental conservation. Hasso Plattner is one of the founders of SAP, an enterprise software company, and has been Chairman of its Supervisory Board since 2003. In 1998, Hasso Plattner founded the Hasso Plattner Institute for Digital Engineering (HPI), marking his first significant philanthropic contribution. After signing the Giving Pledge (initiated by Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet), he established the foundation in 2015. The Hasso Plattner Foundation’s main office is in Potsdam, Germany, with additional offices in San Francisco, USA, and Cape Town, South Africa.
As our Manager People Operations (m/w/d), you can contribute to our foundation’s ideals and support the growth of our international team of over 50 colleagues. If you like working in a high-performance environment as well as a lean and ambitious People team, we invite you to submit your application.
Your responsibilities include
- Managing our candidate experience from A-Z and finding the best talent for us. By the end of each year you will have helped growing our workforce by net 20% and thus playing an integral part of shaping our team and culture for the years to come
- Collaborating with the People team and our managers to ensure a great workplace through the entire employee journey - including smooth onboarding and offboarding experiences for our people and everything in between
- Managing an excellent People operations service for the business, ensuring all data in our HRIS is up to date including preparatory payroll accounting, HR metrics and data insights
- Initiate, pitch and implement new processes related to candidate and employee experience, performance reviews and feedback culture as well as contributing ideas to continuously improving our candidate and employee journey
Required Background & Competencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, economics, business administration, the humanities or a comparable education
- 2+ years of professional experience in HR in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Strong work ethic and hands-on mentality
- The heart at the right place and the ability to interact with people from different backgrounds
We look forward to receiving your application if you see yourself in this role.
Please send all relevant documents (CV, diplomas, and references) attached as a single document to email@example.com. Do not forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest entry day. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.