Brand Response offers a unique blend of politics, technology and enterprise that helps our clients grow movements and win public campaigns. Our work spans digital design, online fundraising, web development, CRM, social media, research and interactive experiences.
We believe in social outcomes. We take on projects that further human development, foster human rights, and drive social equity. We work with clients from a diverse range of cultural, political, charity, social and corporate backgrounds who work towards these goals.
Our customers include Refugee Charities, Political Parties, Advocacy Groups, Educational Institutions and Community Groups.
We are looking for a
Intern Research Assistant (f/m)
as Internship in Part-Time.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are working on launching a number of new products in the fundraising, social and civic tech space over the summer and we need a motivated Research Assistant to help support our team.
Primary duties may include:
- Researching and contacting prospects
- Helping to organise events
- Other promotional activities as required (blog posts, social media, communications etc)
- Good written & spoken English (French a bonus)
- Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines
- Understanding of digital communications and willingness to learn
- Confident positive attitude
To apply please email a brief one page CV and write a paragraph about yourself.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.