Zinc helps individuals build new companies that tackle the developed world's toughest challenges.
We do this through a 9-month full-time company builder programme which brings together top creative and entrepreneurial talent, domain expertise, insights from social science and a leading network of experts, to create new scalable companies.
We are looking for ambitious, creative and entrepreneurial people who want to build brand new commercial businesses which will improve the quality of later life for millions of older people across the developed world. You don't already need to have an idea but will need to demonstrate ambition and commitment to social impact and the mission.
The Zinc programme differs from other startup accelerators in that it harnesses the power of a mission to mobilise the best talent, ideas and capital.
What you can gain from Zinc:
- The opportunity to build an innovative, highly-scalable, purpose-driven business
- Support from a world-class network of experts from business, academia, design, technology and the public sector.
- A £12000 stipend paid over nine months
- Access to co-founders with proven business or domain experience
- Access to leading evidence-based research
- Funding and investment opportunities
- Access to a centrally-located co-working space in London
The programme commences in London on 30 September 2019.
Applications are now open and offers will be made on a rolling basis so please apply soon to increase your chances of securing a place. Applications will close on 23 June 2019.
For more information about the programme please visit our website.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.