Wholegrain Digital is one of Europe’s most established WordPress web design agencies. We work with a wide range of clients including some of the world’s largest and most positive brands. Our diverse and caring team has a friendly and informal culture, with a strong focus on achieving a high quality of life and work-life harmony.
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic and experienced
who is excited about taking on new challenges and working with some of our biggest clients. This is a full time semi-remote role in an open and relaxed environment in which you will split your time between working from home, our office near Piccadilly in London and meeting clients at their offices in and around London.
- Be highly experienced in WordPress development, including custom theme and plugin development, multisite and multi-language
- Write clean, efficient, standards driven code
- Version Control (SVN, Git)
- Have experience integrated with third party APIs
- Keep up with the progress of PHP and other web technologies
- Be able to communicate technical aspects to non-technical people
- Be considerate of time and budget allocations
- Good understanding of SEO
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Understanding of basic of DNS configurations & server configs such as CDNs.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proactive communicator
- Confidence using web based applications
- Ability to understand business requirements of Wholegrain and our clients
- Ability to work under pressure, with high attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Honesty and integrity
- Experience of working remotely & autonomously
- Experience talking to clients in meetings, on the phone and by email
- Flexible working
- Rewards for using renewable energy sources
- Team Days
- Paid travelling for WordPress events in Europe
We are situated at The Hub Westminster, a unique open plan space shared by a number of creative and socially-minded businesses.
How To Apply:
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why you see yourself suitable for this position.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.