Well Grounded is London’s first specialty coffee training academy, which connects people looking for work with sustainable careers in the coffee industry, regardless of their background. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team, with great organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing start up, ambitious about making a real difference to the lives of people in our local community. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast paced, cause-driven dynamic environment and get a diverse range of opportunities across social enterprise. You must thrive in a busy environment and be excited about working for a dynamic and passionate social enterprise.
Well Grounded seeks a
Progressions & Project Coordinator
£18,000 - £25,000
About The Role
As a Project Coordinator you will lead on the recruitment of learners onto our training programmes. In addition you will deliver one 2 one mentorship ensuring learners are supported and nurtured through training and then progressed into appropriate work and training outcomes. You will also be instrumental in driving our brand forward through managing our social media and supporting content development.
We are recruiting for a number of roles so the scope of this role is somewhat flexible. We want to meet the right person for the organisations’ plans for the future and support you to grow and develop based on your strengths.
- To support recruitment of learners onto our various coffee training programmes
- To support the project coordination of all training programmes
- To deliver training and mentorship to learners
- To lead on project administration tasks
- To lead on the promotion of Well Grounded to our learners and private clients
- To manage Well Grounded social media platforms
- To write and manage content for our blog and campaigning work
- To be an Ambassador for Well Grounded, speaking at events and local groups
- To attend weekly meetings to ensure all staff are kept up to date
- Of working to tight deadlines (study or work)
- Managing or co-ordinating projects or events
- Completing administrative tasks, including the use of excel and word or alternatives
- Developing social media content (personally or professionally)
- Working, studying, communicating or volunteering with vulnerable/disadvantaged young people or adults.
- An ability to work collaboratively, taking and incorporating feedback
- A commitment to social impact and a belief in supporting everyone to reach their full potential
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with a range of people from different backgrounds
- An interest / or knowledge of coffee
- Marketing and sales experience
- Product development
- Digital content creation and experience with content management systems
About Well Grounded Training
Our training programmes utilise the Specialty Coffee Association Diploma System to provide content and accreditation for all our programmes. We are a growing start-up, so expect a fast paced, cause-driven and dynamic working environment, as well as one with great opportunity for your own growth and development.
This is a permanent full time role. Pay is £18,000 - £25,000 pro rata, dependent on experience.Your place of work will be vary depending on training days, but will be within zones 1-3. Predominate location is E14 6GN.
In video format tell us: What you want to bring to the role and where you would like to see Well Grounded in 3 years time. Video can be sent using a file transfer system like wetransfer, dropbox or Google Drive or via whatsapp to 07852354302.
Send with your CV to email@example.com by 9am on 4th June.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Eve on 07771661259 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, take a look at:
Website: www.wellgroundedjobs.co.uk Twitter & Instagram: @wellgroundedhq
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.