Value for Good is a specialised consulting firm that leverages the methods and tools of top management consulting for social good. We work across sectors, enabling companies, public and international organisations as well as foundations to create, increase and measure social impact.
We are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Consultant for our growing team in Berlin.
What You Bring
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to work on societal challenges
- Bachelor or Master degree from a world-class university with outstanding academic record
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in top tier strategy consulting, on social impact topics or in a problem-solving role
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and passion to contribute to a growing team
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in German and English
What We Offer
- Challenging and exciting projects with substantial impact across the private, public and social sectors
- Driven, collegial and international team, quarterly team retreats and strong feedback culture
- Client contact from the start (e.g. with largest UN agency, major foundations and multinational companies)
- Opportunity to take on responsibility on client projects
- An individual budget for trainings of your own choice in addition to internal consulting-related trainings
- An attractive base salary with incentives and flexible work arrangements
Please upload your motivation letter, 1-page CV, high school/university transcripts & job references, salary expectations & earliest start date via our recruiting website.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.