Unite and be One Nation for Earth, UB-ONE for short, is our foundation. The past one and a half years have been an incredible journey to set this foundation from the ground up, involving a great deal of leadership, imagination, and building networks. Our mission is to promote and encourage the advancement of local, grass-roots driven, and ultimately self-reliant projects and initiatives around the globe and your support will be vital to our success.
Our work and travel was dedicated only to one purpose: to achieve the sustainable development on our planet. Our passion for sustainability led us to the area of climate change and renewable energy, and to our brand new startup, Carbon Biotech (www.carbonbiotech.eu). We are moving on to new and exciting areas in dealing with CO2 emissions and developing innovative technology, so an interest in these areas and a drive for sustainable change are an important part of this role.
We are looking for the right person to be entrusted with our mission.
Job (part time) in Berlin, Germany
So, if you strongly believe that you would fit in this challenging job, do not hesitate to respond to this job offer. There is a lot of room for growth for the right person!
- Organization and Planning skills
- Time Management skills, ability to work flexibly and independently
- Communication: In person, in writing and over the phone. Excellent team management and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills, ability to independently direct teamwork
- Administrative skills: dealing with tasks such as calendar management, making travel arrangements, invoicing, etc.
- IT skills: Office, e-mail, familiarity with a range of online applications
- Personal characteristics: motivated, loyal, collaborative, team aware, focussed
- Ability to Identify with UB-ONE and Carbon Biotech’s mission and represent it to others
- Experience in handling large-scale projects or relevant certification desirable
- Proven track of public speaking and ability to carry out presentations in German and English
- Research skills: ability to identify funding and collaboration partners, support and guide the work of the team in those areas
- Innovative and independent thinker with the ability to contribute to brainstorming sessions and help management identify internal and external problems
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages desirable.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter describing why you are the right person for the job, why you will enjoy your work and tell us what worries you most about the effects of climate change and a way to fight it.
Please send your application till latest 07.01.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.