Trilogy Education is seeking an experienced Web Developer with a passion to help others learn to code. We provide the guidance, training, lesson plans, and tools for you to impact lives in the classroom. You bring knowledge, strong communication skills, and positive energy to help students toward a successful and rewarding career.
- Instruct class with materials provided
- Work directly with students during coding activities and projects
- Maintain class records and ensure that the course stays on track in regard to time
- Prior teaching experience is not a prerequisite for this job
Technology Language Experience:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Command Line
- PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Ruby on Rails (not necessary but desired)
- Sequelize (not necessary but desired)
- Express (not necessary but desired)
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A willingness to share your own professional experiences and industry insights with the students
- Supporting students individually as they go through a challenging and rewarding program over six-months
- Bring empathy, assistance, encouragement, and fun into the student experience
- A good command of the English language
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 6:15pm - 10:30pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
Why teach with us?
Trilogy is a workforce accelerator that aims to upskill and reskill students. We were 600 employees strong but recently got acquired by a company with 2,000 employees! Join our start-up culture and change lives!
Are you passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? We’d love to hear from you! If you bring knowledge, strong communication, and a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help our students along their transformative path to a successful and rewarding career.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.