Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. In collaboration with more than 100 chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, TI raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in government, business and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to tackle it.
Main function: Provision of executive support to TI-S Management and other Governance bodies
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 years, with the possibility of extension
Work hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Location: TI-Secretariat (TI-S), Berlin, Germany
- Provide overall day-to-day administrative support to TI-S Management and other Governance bodies
- Facilitate effective information sharing and communication flows between TI-S Management and other Governance bodies and the rest of the organisation
- Plan and coordinate the calendars of TI-S Management and other Governance bodies and ensure cost- and time-effective travel arrangements and timely processing of TCRs and invoices
- Provide support for the organisation of TI meetings and planned events
- Assist in the preparation and review of documents, presentations, communication items and other work outputs
- Maintain up-to-date, organised and accurate electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Undertake desk research as needed and support the implementation of internal projects
- Support TI-S Management and other Governance bodies in monitoring assigned budgets
- Deliver any other tasks identified by TI-S Management and other Governance bodies necessary to ensure the smooth functioning of their roles with both internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- High school diploma and/or relevant professional qualification
- 1+ years of relevant experience - preferably with an International NGO or International Organisation - working on administrative support or another relevant field
- Professional language proficiency in English required; additional languages an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- High level of intercultural competence, diplomacy and political sensitivity
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Interest in anti-corruption work and commitment to the values and principles of Transparency International
Qualified candidates should submit, preferably via email, a cover letter (mentioning the source of the application, TBD) and CV in English (in one pdf-file) to:
Deadline for applications is 26 May 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and that due to the high volume of applications it is unfortunately not possible to provide individualized feedback.
To learn more about Transparency International, visit our website at www.transparency.org
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.