Let’s DO it together. Join the DO School in our mission to make Good Business a reality.
The world today confronts us with many challenges. But when great ideas are brought to life through entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and implementation skills, we can make a real difference. In the world of business—and in the world at large.
The DO School is an award-winning social enterprise that believes good business is the best solution to the world’s biggest challenges.
Partnering with visionary companies on problems that can’t be solved the usual way, the DO School curates entrepreneurial teams around diversity, expertise and passion for the topic, empowering talented individuals to turn their ideas into action.
Working together, company and team innovate and implement high-impact solutions while honing the skills to build a better world.
Partnership Development Support (f/m)
What you would DO:
- You are excited by new opportunities and to opportunity to impact the DO School ́s work by supporting the work to create new partnerships, explore new topics to innovate on and continue to build a global platform of changemakers.
- You are well organised, ambitious and enjoy meeting new people and exploring ways to create new impactful collaborations across industries, sectors and cultures.
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in a multicultural team that sets ambitious goals and works towards achieving them together.
- You have the ability to define, develop support and in cases lead projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and work closely with and support the work of the CEO of the DO School.
- You are driven and diligent with an analytical mind, with very convincing communication skills.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Relevant experience in sales, sales marketing, partnerships or strategic communication
- Experience in relationship building through B2B businesses, politics, culture, international organizations or think tanks.
- Strong organizational/process management skills
- Experience in CRM-systems (Salesforce) is an asset
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and German
That’s in it for you:
- The chance to continuously create and try out groundbreaking new ideas
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from your peers as well as our team of internationally renowned experts
- An entrepreneurial, creative and international team
- An environment in which self development is encouraged
- A high level of responsibility
- A workplace that offers tangible world impact and the chance to actually get stuff done
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal. This will be a rolling application process.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.