Let’s DO it together. Join the DO School in our mission to make Good Business a reality.
The world today confronts us with many challenges. But when great ideas are brought to life through entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and implementation skills, we can make a real difference. In the world of business—and in the world at large.
The DO School is an award-winning social enterprise that believes good business is the best solution to the world’s biggest challenges.
Partnering with visionary companies on problems that can’t be solved the usual way, the DO School curates entrepreneurial teams around diversity, expertise and passion for the topic, empowering talented individuals to turn their ideas into action.
Working together, company and team innovate and implement high-impact solutions while honing the skills to build a better world.
Communication and Marketing Manager (f/m)
Position type: Maternity Cover for one year, with potential for extension
You are a natural communicator and are excited to leverage your online marketing experience and brand building knowledge to develop a vibrant organization to create more impact around the globe?
What you would DO:
Your mission will be to spearhead the Communication & Marketing department of the DO School – a globally expanding start-up. This involves brand communication, B2B and B2C marketing campaigns. As the key team member to run and further develop the Communication & Marketing department you will be responsible for:
- Actively shaping the DO School image as a leading organization in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Developing and executing the overall B2B and B2C marketing strategy (defining right target group, right message and right channel).
- Developing communication briefings and concepts, setting up and managing campaign execution and monitor results.
- Managing external partners and freelancers
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive expertise and experience in defining and implementing marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- You have excellent strategic, contextual thinking and implementing ability, and also outstanding communication skills
- Experience working with Wordpress and MailChimp is a plus - Fluent in German and English
That’s in it for you:
- The chance to continuously create and try out groundbreaking new ideas
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from your peers as well as our team of internationally renowned experts
- An entrepreneurial, creative and international team
- An environment in which self development is encouraged
- A high level of responsibility
- A workplace that offers tangible world impact and the chance to actually get stuff done
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal. This will be a rolling application process.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.