At ResearchGate, we’re helping scientists and researchers accelerate scientific progress. Working at ResearchGate offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to make science happen in a better way, and you’ll be doing it as part of a hard-working, passionate team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact– we’re looking for a talented
SEO Product Manager (m/f)
to help us do this.
Do you have applied experience working on SEO? Are you great at developing products but have only been able to work on ones that have no real impact? Do you want to use your skills and experience to do something great? The SEO product manager position at ResearchGate offers the opportunity to have a direct influence on one of the most important problems there is; improving the efficiency of science.
We approach SEO by improving the core offering of our product to better serve the needs of our visitors. As such, we are looking for ambitious, rising stars in product & marketing. You must be data-driven, an excellent communicator, possess excellent SEO & UX skills and most of all believe in our mission.
- Define, develop, and execute on a winning SEO strategy
- Within an objective-driven framework, set effective goals and do what it takes to reach those goals
- Generate and execute on SEO experiments
- Work with data to generate valuable insights that help shape SEO initiatives
- Define, track and analyze KPIs that inform the success of your actions
- Monitor SEO trends and prioritize accordingly
- Work with design to create a compelling and effective user experience that helps drive SEO goals
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers using agile methods
- Execute and ship in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- 3+ years’ experience working on consumer-facing products
- 3+ years recent experience leading SEO initiatives at a consumer-facing company
- Expert at SEO for website with large number of pages
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect & analyze data and generate valuable insights (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Excellent UX and product instincts honed through years of experience
- Expert knowledge in defining, analyzing, and responding to KPIs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile product-development processes
- Very good command of English required, German is a plus
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
- You are an optimist and like working on hard problems
- You want to use your knowledge and skills to do something great for the world
- You’re a driven self-learner constantly looking to learn and improve
- You are strongly analytical
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- You are willing to learn new technologies & skills
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment where code is written, tested and shipped continuously. Our team is passionate about building a product that not only meets the needs of researchers, but works to change behavior to make science better. At ResearchGate you will have the opportunity to work along-side a united team dedicated to our mission.
Join our highly-skilled international team in our company headquarters in the heart of Berlin. Work to change the world of science and have a good time while you’re at it: we offer free, healthy lunches and many fun events.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus your possible start date to email@example.com. You will be hearing from us soon!
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.