At ResearchGate, we’re helping scientists and researchers accelerate scientific progress – and we’re looking for talented product managers to help us do this.
Working at ResearchGate offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to make science happen in a better way, and you’ll be doing it as part of a hard-working, passionate team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
ResearchGate is looking for a new:
to join the team in Berlin, Germany.
Objective of the Role
Are you great at building products but have only been able to build ones that have no real impact? Do you want to use your skills and experience to do something great? The product manager position at ResearchGate offers the opportunity to have a direct influence on one of the most important problems there is; improving the efficiency of science.
We are looking for ambitious, rising stars in product. You must be data-driven, an excellent communicator, possess excellent UX skills and most of all believe in our mission.
- Define, develop, and execute a clear product strategy
- Within an objective-driven framework, set effective goals and do what it takes to reach those goals
- Work with data to generate valuable insights that help shape product development decisions
- Define, track and analyze KPIs that inform the success of your actions
- Work with design to create a compelling and effective user experience
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers using agile methods
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure your product fulfills its objectives
- Assume ownership and responsibility for your product area and continuously improve it
- Execute and ship in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- 3+ years’ experience building consumer-facing products
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect & analyze data and generate valuable insights (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Experience with data-driven product development
- Excellent UX and product instincts honed through years of experience
- Expert knowledge in defining, analyzing, and responding to product KPIs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile product-development processes
- Very good command of English required, German is a plus
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
- You are an optimist and like working on hard problems
- You want to use your knowledge and skills to do something great for the world
- You’re a driven self-learner constantly looking to learn and improve
- You are strongly analytical
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- You are willing to learn new technologies & skills
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the possibility to invidually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.