RedR UK is an international capacity-building NGO, working around the world to provide practical, up-to-date training programmes that are delivered by experienced humanitarians. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Corporate Relations Manager to support RedR’s ongoing projects.
RedR seeks a:
Corporate Relations Manager
Contract: Open Ended
Location: London, United Kingdom
About the role
This is excellent opportunity to join a well-established fundraising team leading on our corporate partners and building new relationships.
This career defining position will be an excellent opportunity for experienced corporate fundraiser to further develop their skills within humanitarian origination. You will be managing the team of fundraisers and stewarding corporate relationships with current partners as well as looking for new business opportunities.
We are looking for experienced, well organised and enthusiastic individual to join our fundraising team.
As a key member of our award-nominated Fundraising and Communications team, you will be responsible for managing and developing RedR’s key corporate accounts – made up of global firms from the engineering and insurance sectors. As well as building a pipeline of new business opportunities to diversify and grow our supporter base through line management of two skilled and motivated team members.
- Significant experience of managing six- figure partnerships ideally in corporate fundraising capacity
- Proven experience of winning new and multiyear partnerships
- Proven experience of building long-term relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Significant experience of working and presenting a wide range of financial KPI’s
- Confidence in forging relationships over the phone, email and face to face
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills and experience in presenting to high level contacts
- Excellent written skills, including experience of preparing proposals and case for support
- Experience of managing and promoting challenge events and special events to corporate and other supporters
- Line management experience
- Organised/planned approach with excellent attention to detail
- An enterprising, goal-oriented and can-do attitude with good commercial acumen
- Demonstrable understanding and/or sympathy of the issues surrounding humanitarian relief
- A commitment to the mission and mandate of RedR UK, and a desire to help us grow
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office Skills and good database skills
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekend events and to work extended hours in the event of the launch of an Emergency Appeal
- Experience of working in the international development or humanitarian sector
- Knowledge of the engineering/construction or insurance sector
- Marketing experience
- Experience of using Salesforce database
To apply, please mail a CV and cover letter stating your suitability for the position against the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the full job description and person specification, please click here.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.