Can you get behind MIAMED’s passion for revolutionizing the world of medical education? Do you believe you could make a unique contribution to growing user acquisition for our product AMBOSS? Then apply with us today! Together, we want to change the way doctors around the world do medicine.
When you hear ”Symfony”, Mozart is not the first thing that comes to your mind. You have already composed with Doctrine and the combination sounds like music to your ears. You get the rhythm in motion with sophisticated caching strategies and high-performance SQL statements. You direct the code safely through every security check, because your sense of tact does not stop at Symfony Forms.
Would you like to become a part of our dedicated team and improve the digital possibilities for medical professionals? Then we are looking for you as a
Senior PHP Developer (f/m)
in Berlin or Cologne
to join the MIAMED band.
- Planning and conceptualization of new applications and functions (in collaboration with our team of doctors & graphic designers)
- Architecture and API design decisions (in collaboration with the app & front-end developers)
- Programming, independently as well as in small teams (according to our commonly defined coding conventions)
- Thorough annotation in our source code
- Compatibility, functional and performance tests
- Reciprocal Code Reviews
- Monitoring during operation (e.g. using the tools kibana, cloudwatch, new relic) for analysis and optimization
- Collaboration with our support team in escalation cases (troubleshooting or usability optimization) as well
- Maintenance and further development of existing applications and program code
- Excellent knowledge of and practical experience with developing PHP applications
- Extensive experience with symfony2/3 (framework) and i18n (internationalization / localization)
- Independent and goal-oriented work ethic
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good command of the English language (oral and written)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse and interesting tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Ambitious and dynamic team with flat hierarchy
- Extensive mutual support in a versatile developer team
- Lively start-up with a trusting and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible hours. Offices in Cologne and Berlin
- Regular team building events
- Apart from an almost Barista-grade espresso machine, we also have a custom-made Argentinian barbecue on our rooftop terrace and a fridge that’s fully stocked at all times
- Contribute to a product that can actively and positively change the world
- Fun at work (how often do you get that?)
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.