Do you have your finger on the pulse of New Work, entrepreneurship and potential development?
Do you wish to be part of a creative, entrepreneurial and self-organized environment and have already gained first experience as a social media editor? Then please get in touch with us, as we’re currently looking for support in the area of media and communications.
Our team accompanies corporations, networks, authorities and family businesses in their development by means of small impulses, workshops, coachings, long-term product developments and company-wide transformation projects. Your role is to ensure that our content strategy is optimally implemented at the interface between internal development and external impact.
- ‣Content: Implementation of strategy and content development
- ‣Media & Design: Illustration of social media posts (moving & still image, layout)
- ‣Campaigns: Management of our social media accounts and close cooperation with our external campaign agency
- ‣Administration: Scheduling of social media posts, keeping in mind important deadlines
- ‣Support of the management in the development and prioritization of concepts within a self-organized system
- ‣You have a degree or vocational training with a focus on communication / social media and have already gained some professional experience
- ‣You have a passion for technology and design and are fluent in English and German
- ‣You are very interested in the topics of New Work, entrepreneurship, innovation and human potential
- ‣You bring personal responsibility, intrinsic motivation and enjoy team work
What you can expect:
- ‣A beautiful office right by the water with a sauna, kayaks and roof terrace
- ‣An open and inspiring work environment
- ‣Flexible working time models and an openness to home office
- ‣A friendly and committed team
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.