The global mission of IsraAID is to efficiently support and meet the changing needs of populations as they move from crisis to reconstruction/rehabilitation, and eventually to sustainable living. This commitment is expressed through emergency relief and sustainable development, with an emphasis on the transition between them.
For a program with children residing in refugee shelters in Frankfurt
The program and your responsibilities:
- Helping improve the well-being of children residing in refugee shelters in Frankfurt.
- Leading 2 art-therapy programs in 2 days of the week children 3-13 residing in 2 refugee shelters in Frankfurt.
- Helping the refugee-shelters’ teams to maintain a good over-view of the psychosocial state of the children.
- Reporting weekly and keeping close contact and communication with IsraAID Germany’s Country Director located in Berlin.
- Maintaining excellent communication with other ISraAID Germany’s professional team members in Frankfurt.
- Following the organization’s methods of work and goals.
- Graduate of an art-therapy school.
- Speaking very good German and English (Other languages are an advantage).
- Good personal communication.
We will be delighted to receive your applications at email@example.com
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.