part-time / 20 h
The Economy for the Common Good (ECG) is an economic model, which makes the Common Good, a good life for everyone on a healthy planet, its primary goal, and purpose.
At the heart of this concept lies the idea that value-driven businesses are mindful of and committed to human dignity, solidarity and social justice, environmental sustainability, and transparency and co-determination.
To develop and promote this economic model, a grassroots volunteer movement organized formed in 2010. It is organized into local chapters as well as regional and national associations. To support the ECG movement from a global perspective, the International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good e. V. acts as international umbrella organization.
The International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good e. V. will continue its efforts to develop systematic, sustainable fundraising. For this, a professional for fundraising will be appointed. The scope of duties includes international fundraising and acts supportive in the development of regional fundraising. The job takes 20 h per week.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Raising money for the International Federation through network building. Focus: individual donors, companies, foundations.
- Building relationships to individuals, companies, foundations to receive donations
- Support the advancing of strategy, organization, processes, and systems within the international federation with regards to fundraising
- Support the developing of fundraising capacities and capabilities within the whole movement
- Monthly reports on activities, achievements, and performance indicators (e.g. donations, contacts) to line manager incl. measurement of performance indicators
- Collaboration with respective teams such as fundraising and PR as well as national associations
- Respect of guidelines such as the ECG Code of Conduct and ECG Fundraising Code of Ethics
- You have relevant experience in fundraising and very good knowledge of the individual success factors
- Our donors come almost exclusively from the German-speaking area. Therefore it is a must to be fluent in German and English, further languages Spanish favorable
- Ability to work in an international team in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- You work reliable, team-oriented, flexible and are willing to take responsibility
- You identify yourself with the idea of the Economy for the Common Good
- Ability to work from our office in Hamburg or remote
- Flexible working hours with 30 days vacation
- Motivated team of young, purpose-driven people
- 20 hours per week
- Interviews will be held online.
To apply for the position please send a CV and a supporting statement outlining your experience and suitability for the role and addressing each point of the person specification to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 october 2021 latest.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.