Are you looking to gain experience in community outreach and for an opportunity to work with businesses to transform the performance of their buildings with high-impact innovation?
The Innovation Gateway is looking for a vibrant Innovation Scout to support our team for six weeks in the delivery of a call for innovation, the very core of our programme activity.
The Innovation Gateway seeks a
Oxford, UK. £375 per week. Fixed term: 6 weeks, starting February 12th, 2018.
You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in targeting and prospecting contacts first hand, devising outreach strategies and developing new communication skills.
Who We Are
The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to source, manage and implement high-impact innovation. Our mission is to transform the performance of buildings to reduce the risks and cost of adopting high-impact solutions to energy, waste and water efficiency.
Collaboration and passion lie at the very core of our DNA, along with an ability to create trusting relationships and a “Make it Happen” attitude, whether this applies to small, day-to-day tasks or the big business and environmental challenges of our time.
Who You Are
- Team player, naturally curious and a quick learner. You work well in a team environment, and you can quickly digest information and use it appropriately.
- Friendly, professional and energetic communicator. You are a strong and confident communicator. You’re not shy when it comes to picking up the phone and enjoy talking with all kinds of people.
- Organised and detail oriented. You can manage your workload, prioritise and track tasks, to ensure you meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Resourceful and proactive. You’re not scared of taking initiative and you’re willing to jump in wherever needed to get the job done!
What you’ll do:
- Reach out to start-ups and innovators worldwide to get them involved in our programme.
- Update and maintain a database, tracking and reporting on outreach efforts.
- Support the team with ad hoc tasks to ensure successful programme delivery.
- Grow your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment and organisation, recognised as a world leader in the sustainable business field.
- Work in a business that is changing the way that global corporations manage their property portfolios.
- Develop an understanding of sustainable innovation across large organisations.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this specific role to email@example.com
[Please include in the email subject line the position you are applying for and your name.]
2degrees is currently only able to consider applications from those with a permanent right to work in the UK (i.e. this excludes those who have valid work visas). 2degrees is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour , ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.
Closing Date: 10th January 2018, but the position will be filled as soon a suitable candidate is identified.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.