Are you registered in, or recently completed a graduate level program in mechanical or electrical engineering? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with businesses to transform the performance of their buildings with high-impact innovation?
The Innovation Gateway is looking for a Researcher to support our team for four weeks in sourcing innovations for our partners, the very core of our programme activity.
The Innovation Gateway seeks a
Oxford, UK. £375 per week. Fixed-term: 4 weeks, starting 5th February.
The role represents a great opportunity for you to develop new skills, get a lot of hands-on experience and enrich your CV.
Who We Are
The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to source, manage and implement high-impact innovation. Our mission is to transform the performance of buildings to reduce the risks and cost of adopting high-impact solutions to energy, waste and water efficiency.
Collaboration and passion lie at the very core of our DNA, along with an ability to create trusting relationships and a “Make it Happen” attitude, whether this applies to small, day-to-day tasks or the big business and environmental challenges of our time.
Who You Are
- Technical understanding. You have experience in market research and analysis of engineering and technology products.
- Team player and naturally curious. You work well in a team environment and learn new things faster than most.
- Detail oriented. You have good attention to detail.
- An agile problem solver. You can work independently and can demonstrate handling multiple issues at once.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete desk top research under the guidance of the team.
- Update and maintain a database of innovations.
- Assist the team in any additional tasks as required.
- Work in a business that is changing the way that global corporations manage their property portfolios.
- Develop understanding of sustainable innovation across large organisations.
- Grow your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment and organisation, recognised as a world leader in the sustainable business field.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this specific role to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Please include in the email subject line the position you are applying for and your name.]
2degrees is currently only able to consider applications from those with a permanent right to work in the UK (i.e. this excludes those who have valid work visas). 2degrees is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour , ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.
Closing Date: 10th January 2018, but the position will be filled as soon a suitable candidate is identified.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.