About the Circular Economy Ecosystem
At Impact Hub Berlin, we focus our activities on four core impact ecosystems, one of which is the circular economy. Better Together is our six-month circular economy incubator putting partnership-readiness at its core. The programme supports early-stage Impact Entrepreneurs with stipends and tailored business coaching, giving them the space, tools and network needed to leverage their impact. We're launching the third cohort of this EU / Berlin Senate-funded programme in 2022, building on the successes of the first two.
- Conduct targeted research to identify contacts and multipliers and proactively engage them to promote the incubation programme;
- Approach potential participants during the application phase;
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Communications Team in utilising Impact Hub Berlin's public channels to promote the outreach;
- Work with the programme's advisory committee in selecting the most promising applicants;
- Develop our partner database on HubSpot;
- Attend and contribute to the organisation of programme events such as the Pitch Day and Demo Day (2-3 events per cohort);
Your qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Detail-oriented approach and structured way of working;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship and impact;
- Fluency in German and English;
- Network of multipliers in the startup / circular economy sector desirable;
- The right to work in the EU, and be based in Berlin.
What you can expect to learn in this position
- A deeper understanding of the future of circular economy innovation in Berlin, Germany and beyond;
- How to further grow and connect with your personal network of startups and industry multipliers;
- 'Fluency' in the startup world, with front-row access to the incubation programme.
What’s in it for you
- A part-time position (20 hrs/week) starting as soon as possible in Berlin, Kreuzberg (currently) / Berlin, Neukölln (from Jan ‘22 onwards), until June 2023;
- Competitive remuneration, based on knowledge and experience level, financed by public funding according to the collective agreement for the public service (TVL 2021, E 9a/1);
- Purpose-driven work within the world’s largest network for impact innovation, with over 24,000 members and 100+ locations worldwide;
- The freedom to build up your own ideas in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Developing within a dynamic (and growing) team built around trust, collaboration, and courage;
- Access to a fully equipped coworking space in Berlin with refreshments, regular community meals, and events;
- The possibility for some remote working, with flexible hours and access to any other Impact Hub in the world for three days per month.
Excited to create impact together?
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out our application form. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Impact Hub Berlin is committed to creating a diverse environment and team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, ability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.