Forster Communications is a motivated, fast-paced, specialist agency based in lively London Bridge. We’ve established a strong reputation and won awards for working with our clients to deliver positive social change through bold ideas and smart strategies. Our clients are as varied as the issues we help them address; from corporate brands such as Allen and Overy, Aviva, DP World and Astellas Pharma to charities like Stroke Association, Alzheimer’s Society and Young Women’s Trust. Our work changes behaviour, raises awareness and improves lives.
Now we’re looking to add to our dedicated, core team. We’re offering a varied portfolio and the opportunity to help us shape our culture and continue to deliver positive social impact. We value difference and are actively seeking people from a range of backgrounds and life and career experiences.
We’re on the hunt for an energetic, ideas-generating and media savvy member of the Forster team. We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced
with a mature understanding of PR and communications and experience of leading accounts (Salary: c £35k + benefits, depending on experience).
If you’ve got a passion for PR and big ideas we’d love to hear from you.
Apart from loving what we do to deliver social good with our clients, we’re committed to doing the same through our own business (we’re a certified B-Corp). We also value our supportive and engaged culture; as an employee-owned business we work hard to give our staff a great work-life balance alongside a fulfilling and challenging career. Not only by gathering together for breakfast and news in the mornings, and offering flexible working and early finish Fridays in the summer, but also through our commitment to developing the careers of all our employees. We value and encourage diversity and difference within Forster and believe that we are a stronger company as a result.
- You’ll have experience on B2C or B2B campaigns
- Proven results in delivering high impact campaigns
- A proven ability to manage accounts on budget and time whilst delivering stand out work for clients
- You love PR in all its forms and are happy diving in to lead media sell ins, campaign launches and events, and inspiring your teams to achieve great results
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda
- A love and understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- A lively and ambitious individual who wants to make their mark by contributing bright ideas and becoming an essential member of the team quickly
To apply for this role, please send a blind copy of your CV (with your name, contact details and any details on places of education removed) along with something (it could be a cover letter, but we’re communications agency so enjoy a range of media) to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about why you are the perfect fit for us. You can find out more here.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.