FINE YELLOW is a platform that connects conscious customers and ethical fashion brands in a convenient and fun way. On our website users can discover beautiful stylish fashion, read articles that cater to their lifestyle and feel great about themselves when shopping ethically produced fashion. We believe that entertainment and convenience are the keys to making the world a better place. Our aim is thus to make a conscious lifestyle easier for both customers and brands.
We are looking for
an Intern (m/f)
for our early stage startup.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in German and English
- You are an enrolled student at any university (mandatory requirement) preferably in a business related field
- You are enthusiastic both about fashion and social & environmental topics
- You feel confident approaching people via phone
- You are a quick learner and can work in a structured and result-oriented way
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and are a team player
- Knowledge of MS Office is a plus
- You support us in various areas of daily operations
- You are in charge of setting up our newsletter marketing
- You are responsible for contacting possible partners through phone calls and emails
- You support us with content creation for the website both general and blog
- You support us in the fundraising process
- You will learn and work with important key-tools in online-marketing
What we offer:
- Look into different topics like marketing, sales and operations
- Gain valuable experience in the area of business development, sales, online marketing and the world of startups
- Work independently on exciting projects
- A work place in the Berlin internet scene with good opportunities to network
- A beautiful office with ideal transport links (Ubahn Bernauerstr., M10))
- Free coffee and tea
- Friday social drinks
If you are available for more than 3 months then we are looking forward to your application. Send your CV, a couple of sentences why you want to work for us and your earliest start date to email@example.com.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.