DO it: Program Manager, Venture Building and Intrapreneurship
As Venture Building and Intrapreneurship manager you are the content lead on venture-building, intrapreneurship and community experience for programs with corporate partners.
Start date: January 2020
Position type: Full time
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
Summary of the role
This role is responsible for guiding strategy and implementation around topics of venture-building, intrapreneurship and community as a content lead for programs with corporate partners. As a program manager you will be part of the Organisational Transformation team with the DO School and support the design and delivery of relevant programs. This role works closely with the Director of Organisational Transformation, internal team members on the relevant programs and relevant stakeholders on the partner’s side.
One current program is a community-rooted sustainability program of a global retail brand, which supports local initiatives led by stores across Europe. WIthin this program, the goal of the program manager is to drive the scale and ensure quality of design and implementation of these local initiatives.
- Design and implement support mechanism for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to launch and grow successful ventures
- Design and create scalable support solutions and approaches for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, e.g. via online learning, coaching, webinars, etc.
- Develop, deliver and iterate user journeys, including tools and workshops to support ventures
- Connect groups of entrepreneurs / intrapreneurs within learning and support communities and develop concept for supportive online peer communities
- Design and deliver train-the-trainer resources and mechanisms to empower further organisational support for intrapreneur ventures
- Facilitate in-person and online workshops and trainings for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
You love supporting entrepreneurial, proactive individuals within large organisations to generate change. You have an empathetic approach and are able to coach and motivate others. You can balance big picture thinking with detailed implementation, without losing tenacity and maintaining flexibility. You are confident, a clear communicator and able to facilitate and work with different personalities, cultures and levels of experience.
- You are an experienced professional, with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a relevant position working with intrapreneurship, venture-building and or / community-building in the context of large corporations
- You have built and managed online communities and are comfortable working with remote teams and groups
- You are a skilled facilitator and have experience with online facilitation
- You are experienced in leadership & development, coaching, online learning or design
- You are comfortable interfacing between a company’s internal processes and external stakeholders and community.
- You are able to assume different user perspectives and to communicate clearly both directly and indirectly.
- Ideally you have experience in CSR, community outreach, or sustainability projects within a corporate context.
- Fluent English (written and spoken, preferably native).
- Fluent Germany ideal (written and spoken, ideally C1).
- Other languages are a big plus (especially Spanish).
- Note that the DO School is an international community, with English as its common language.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to make a difference in a small but global organization and contribute to our ambitious growth and impact goals.
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers - entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs - from over 90 countries.
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done celebrated.
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development initiatives
We look forward to your application! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal: https://thedoschool.jobbase.io/
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We aim to fill this position as soon as possible and will be interviewing on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer: The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on country of origin, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.