DO it: Program Intern
Support us in bringing ground-breaking learning and transformation experiences to life.
Start date: Asap
Location: Berlin Campus Germany
Position type: (Mandatory or university recommended) Internship, min. 4 months
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and creating not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
What you would DO:
You will be supporting the program team in delivering outstanding programs in impact entrepreneurship, co-creative innovation and individual and organizational development, and in selecting and onboarding the participants of these programs.
Your tasks may include:
- Supporting projects with output creation and deliverables
- Supporting workshop preparation
- Conducting research (case studies, best practises etc.)
- Supporting application marketing and calls for applications
- Supporting the selection of participants by reviewing applications, attending interviews and participating in selection meetings
- Supporting the design of programs through research and preparing content
- Maintaining correspondence with applicants at every stage of the process
- Supporting logistics, flight bookings and visa processes
- Supporting the onboarding of participants
- Answering applicants’ and general enquiries about our programs and The DO School
- Organising events on our campus
- Supporting strategic projects
- General administrative support
This is your opportunity to discover the ins and outs of working in a global start up that brings together young entrepreneurs, major players from the world of business, and a team that is committed to delivering excellent results for all stakeholders. You will experience our programs first-hand, interact with amazing people from around the world, play a key role in ensuring smooth operations and support our continuous improvement of processes and structures.
We’d love for you to contribute your own ideas and initiatives—in turn, you can count on great support and feedback from our team.
- A current student pursuing master program or a current student pursuing the last year of undergraduate degree (you must be enrolled as a student to be considered)
- A desire to develop and harness your skills in a global, fast-paced organisation
- Great organizational and project coordination skills
- Good knowledge of G-Suite, Mac, Word, Excel and Keynote
- Great communication skills
- An interest in the world of social entrepreneurship / good business / start-ups
- A desire to connect with people from all kinds of cultural and professional backgrounds
- Lots of curiosity, enthusiasm and team spirit
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to collaborate with and learn from an entrepreneurial, creative and international team
- An environment in which self development is encouraged
- A high level of responsibility
- A workplace that offers tangible world impact and the chance to actually get stuff done
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal: https://thedoschool.jobbase.io/
Please submit your application by the 15th of September 2019.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on colour, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.