DO it: Partnership Manager
You are a driven and experienced account or partnership manager who is excited to create meaningful partnerships that result in innovation, purpose and impact.
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
Our partners range from global corporations to nonprofits, governmental organisations and social businesses across industries and sectors, on a global scale. We work with them on co-creative innovation, individual and organisational development and impact entrepreneurship, mostly on long-term engagements. H&M, Deutsche Bahn, Axel Springer, the Hong Kong Jockey Club and Covestro are some of our long-standing partners.
- Own and develop the overall strategy for partnership development and B2B account management at the DO School
- Act as the first point of contact for existing partners within the DO School and oversee and coordinate partner account teams to strategically deepen existing partnerships
- Develop events and activities to engage with existing DO School partners comprising of multinational companies, foundations and governmental bodies
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and creative ways to grow the business with existing partners whilst ensuring that we continuously offer them the most relevant services to create joint impact
- Work closely with the sales team to develop sales materials and ensure an efficient sales process to reach revenue targets in line with company goals
- Work closely with the program team on managing and delivering DO School programs as well as developing new programs based on partners needs.
- Work closely with founders and senior leadership to align partnerships strategy with overall company strategy and goals
- You have at least 5 years of experience in building and growing B2B accounts, for example in an agency, a consultancy or training provider. Alternatively you have built and managed corporate relationships across sectors e.g. representing an NGO or foundation
- You have at least 1 year experience in Innovation processes or Organizational Change and Transformation in a large organisation or have worked in strategic or innovation consulting
- You are a natural networker and are comfortable engaging and negotiating with industry and organizational leaders in different countries and cultures and ideally have a standing network of leaders and decision makers you can access
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to define, develop, support and in cases lead projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are well organised and enjoy exploring ways to create new impactful collaborations across industries, sectors and cultures
- You are driven and diligent with an analytical mind, with very convincing communication skills
- You have experience with program management or facilitation or are curious about it to be able to represent our approach to existing partners
- You have worked with CRM systems (specifically Salesforce) and know how to use them to your benefit
- You speak English and German fluently
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be part of and contribute to the growth of one of the most exciting innovation and learning initiatives in the world.
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers - entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs - from over 90 countries.
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done celebrated
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development initiatives
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal.
We are accepting admissions on a rolling basis and are looking for someone to start ideally on June 1. Deadline for applications is 1 May.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.