DO it: DOer in Residence - Programs
Help us deliver outstanding programs and support our community of DOers around the globe
Start date: January 2020
Location: Berlin Campus
Position type: Full-time paid traineeship, minimum 6 months, ideally one year
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award-winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organizations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and creating not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
What you would DO:
As a DOer in Residence you will especially support the DO School program team with program design and delivery and project management. You will also work across the organization on partnership development, business development and community engagement.
You will provide support on the following tasks:
- Internal strategic projects, e.g around internal communication and process improvement
- Development and optimisation of internal processes and services
- Support of our Head of Programs
- Meeting preparation and documentation
- Production of program, communication and partnerships materials, such as presentations, one-pagers, flyers and certificates
- Design of programs through research and preparing content
- Project management and coordination
- Participant selection, application review and correspondence with applicants
- Onboarding of participants and experts (content and logistics)
- Communication and engagement with our alumni and expert community
- Organisation of events on and off campus and campus hosting
- CRM and knowledge management support
- General administrative and documentation support
Strategic projects and tasks may vary according to the needs of the team and organization.
- A recent graduate, young professional or emerging entrepreneur
- Great organisational and project coordination skills
- Ideally experience with project management software and tools
- Good knowledge of G-Suite, Mac, Word, Excel and Keynote
- English at C2 level (office language is English), German is advantageous
- Ability to communicate with different audiences and stakeholders
- Ideally experience with hospitality / hosting
- Self-organization and time management skills
- Good eye for detail
- An interest in the world of social entrepreneurship / start ups / innovative corporates
- A desire to develop and harness your skills in a global, fast-paced organisation
- A desire to connect with people from all kinds of cultural and professional backgrounds
- Lots of curiosity, enthusiasm and team spirit
What’s in it for you:
This is your opportunity to discover the ins and outs of a global startup that brings together young entrepreneurs, major players from the world of business and a team that is committed to delivering excellent results for all stakeholders. You will experience our programs first-hand, interact with creative and entrepreneurial people from around the world, play a key role in ensuring smooth operations and support our continuous improvement of processes and structures.
We’d love for you to contribute your own ideas and initiatives—in turn, you can count on great support and feedback from our team.
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal: https://thedoschool.jobbase.io/
DO School Alumni are very welcome to apply. Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Please submit your application by 6th of October 2019
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on colour, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.