Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann and headquartered in Berlin, the DO School works in partnership with corporations and organisations, experts and young entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, organisations and society, and create not just better business but a better world.
Our diverse global community of DOers lies at the heart of all the DO School’s activities and in 2018, we want to bring this community into much sharper focus, for the public, our partners and the alumni of our various programs. To this end, we are looking for an experienced
Communications & Marketing Manager
What you would DO:
This a new position, based at our Berlin (Mitte) campus, which reports directly to the CEO and founder of the organisation and work together with a small team of community and partnership leaders.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the DO School’s Founders.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Drive a holistic image of the DO School across all external communication channels, including social media, our own thought leadership content, PR, newsletters, materials, website, and media partnerships
- Effectively communicate the DO School´s offering and USP to existing and potential partners with a focus on Europe
- Own the corporate identity and design and drive all brand related efforts including the management of freelancers
- Increase wider public awareness of, and interest in the work of our founders and the exceptional individual stories of our community’s members, through mainstream traditional and online media, as well as bloggers, social media, and influencers
What we are looking for:
- A creative, flexible, energetic self-starter, socially aware, with a positive outlook. Personable and adaptable in diverse social environments.
- Must be a Berlin-based EU citizen or have a willingness to relocate, or otherwise hold a valid German residence and work permit
- Fluent English (written and spoken, preferably native). Fluent German (written and spoken) and other languages an advantage. Note that the the DO School is an international community, with English as its common language.
- Several years experience in communication and marketing and the ability to manage projects efficiently and independently
- Ability to work on different levels including hands on implementation as well as strategic positioning of the DO School
- A natural communicator who is able to develop angles, define content and quickly implements strategy into measurable outcomes
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to continuously create and try out groundbreaking new ideas
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from your peers as well as our team of internationally renowned experts
- An entrepreneurial, creative and international team
- An environment in which self development is encouraged
- A high level of responsibility
- A workplace that offers tangible world impact and the chance to actually get stuff done
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal. This will be a rolling application process.
If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
Equal opportunity employer:
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.