Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
Our app is the core of Clue. While we have a strong vision for where we want to go, we need you to take the product to the next level and lead a talented team in delivering a simple, scientifically accurate, and emotionally intelligent user experience that aligns with our mission and values.
You will own the product vision and define the goals and product strategy to achieve that vision, while being responsible for delivering seamless user experiences. You will be a key member of the senior leadership team, managing product management and product design and will work alongside engineering, monetization, and brand to build the world’s leading digital platform for menstrual and reproductive health.
- You want to make a difference in people’s lives and well-being, and you have a sincere passion for advancing menstrual and reproductive health.
- You are an advocate for our users, empathizing with and representing their diverse needs and backgrounds. You understand our users and have a fine-tuned sensitivity for what people with cycles need to make empowered health choices, developed through data and user research.
- You love and can identify with our brand and enjoy making it come to life in how our users experience the app.
- You are excited by and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced start-up environment.
- You care about your team’s professional development. You will manage a team of exceptional Product Owners and Designers, supporting their growth and development.
- You’re interested in self-development and collective learning processes. You’re excited to develop your emotional and relational intelligence with our kind and curious team at Clue.
- You have a proven track record of excellence in designing and delivering empathetic, data-driven consumer mobile software products, with 10+ years of product management experience including 2+ years as head of product at a successful small company or as senior director of product at a successful large company. You come with a playbook for building strong product culture through excellent product management, user and market research capabilities.
- You have an analytical mind, a strong understanding of business and product KPIs (both internal and external), and the ability to manage teams towards well-defined goals. You balance conviction with humility and are fundamentally hypothesis-driven–strong opinions weakly held.
- You are an emotionally intelligent manager that creates a high-performance culture, developing best-in-class product teams and organizations. You are hands on, with a natural sense of urgency, fostering a high energy environment that values rapid delivery.
- You are a creative problem solver who can balance consumer and market needs and a strategic thinker who can make significant contributions to executive-level planning
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator who can build strong relationships, resolve conflicts, and motivate and align stakeholders across the company. You lead effective meetings, and you are comfortable presenting to the Board, investors, partners, and the public.
- You uphold the highest ethical and professional standards, especially around use of sensitive data and data privacy
- You have a strong technical understanding, and you understand product development process in an agile and entrepreneurial environment
- We believe that this position will be best suited for someone who will have direct contact with our team in Berlin. If you don’t live in Berlin at the moment, we are happy to support your relocation. German language skills are not required. Our working language is English and our team is international and diverse.
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.