Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
We are looking for a Product Owner (PO) that brings both empathy and analytical thinking to join our collaborative cross-functional team. Our intention is to help improve people’s quality of life by building useful products and features to support menstrual health, a vital and rapidly growing sector.
At Clue, you’ll work closely with science researchers and data scientists as part of our cross-functional agile teams (Mobile & Full-stack Engineers, UX/UI Designers, QA). You’ll also collaborate with the Management team to understand Clue’s focus and priorities. Together, we will decide on the company roadmap. You will own the process from first concept to release, post-release evaluation and learning.
- Build a product roadmap, and scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined goals.
- Understand user needs by working closely with Product Design and UX Research to conduct early exploratory user research.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to prioritize backlog and manage releases as Scrum Master.
- Work within and help to define the Quality Management System to ensure the consistent meeting of user requirements as a medical device.
- Provide requirements and user stories for the engineers in your team.
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics.
- Analyze and report on key goals and objectives, communicating updates, progress, timelines, and results.
- Foster continuous learning in an agile environment.
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure a holistic user experience.
- Several years experience in a professional environment where you gained product ownership skills for consumer-facing mobile products.
- Empathy and intuition for the target consumer, a passion for female health, and the courage to find a values-based way to drive performance.
- You are curious, love learning, and don’t get attached to your own ideas.
- You have the ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.You show integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation and an energetic, caring, attitude.
- You love collaborating with others, rallying the support and alignment of cross-functional stakeholders.
- You are detail-oriented where necessary and metrics-driven in your decision-making.
- Experience in a regulated environment is a plus, but not a requirement
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.