The Bertelsmann Stiftung is one of the largest operative foundations in Europe, a non-profit organisation committed to building a sustainable society in the tradition of its founder, Reinhard Mohn. The Foundation's program work aims to improve opportunities for democratic, social and economic participation.
Our Global Economic Dynamics Project (GED) exists to help to make complex economic dynamics transparent and understandable. The project examines the causes and effects of economic trends, as well as the connections linking one trend to another.
Working with latest tools and methods for measuring, forecasting and representing global economic dynamics, we continue to develop new analytical instruments and draft studies on topical issues with leading scientists, and research institutes.
For the support of the assignments of the project we are looking for an
with a focus on international economics
starting as soon as possible for at least 3 months.
- supporting our team in all phases of project work, including drafting a new project proposal
- providing support with data analysis and scientific research
- writing entries for our blog in English and German
- helping organize various event formats
- B.A. in economics/international relations, advanced M.A. studies preferred
- experience in econometrics and/or foreign trade desirable
- ability to work independently and bear responsibility
- strong organizational and analytical skills
- excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Please focus your cover letter on why you are the right candidate to make a difference in our team. Please also indicate whether you are applying for a mandatory internship or whether you wish to complete a voluntary internship.
For further questions, please contact Thomas Rausch (firstname.lastname@example.org). The internship will be compensated. Work location is Gütersloh.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you like working together in a team to push things forward? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application (in German or English) to:
Mrs. Vanessa Smuga
33311 Gütersloh, Deutschland
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.