Beam is a social enterprise which crowdfunds employment training for homeless people.
As a Member Manager, you'll be on the front-line of Beam, working closely with our amazing members to support them on their journey away from homelessness through rewarding work.
You're deeply empathetic and emotionally mature, as well as happy working with the latest technologies and apps in a data-driven way.
You're process-driven and fastidious as well as a creative problem-solver, able to manage demanding workloads in a fast-paced startup environment.
You see the positive and potential in those often associated with the negative.
You're passionate about changing the lives of vulnerable people for the better through innovation and ready for the most rewarding work of your life.
The position is based in Aldgate, London, and reports to Chief Operating Officer, Seb Barker.
- Collaborating smartly with our brilliant referral partners
- Supporting our amazing members to achieve life-changing, positive training and employment outcomes
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with Beam members
- Supporting members to create content for their campaigns using our proprietary in-house technology
- Producing detailed risk assessments and case notes
- Working to KPIs and constantly looking to improve the Beam model
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a startup, social enterprise or the homelessness sector
- Experience working with vulnerable individuals
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- High level of written articulacy
- Highly detail-orientated and risk-aware while working with integrity and openness
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive for social enterprises and "tech for good" package
- EMI-qualifying share options
- Stunning coworking office by Brick Lane with WeWork community benefits (eg corporate discounts, perks and events)
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading entrepreneurs
Beam is a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who set ourselves high standards and love what we do. If you're ready for a challenge, to learn fast and drive some major innovation, apply for this job by clicking on the link below.
Want to find out about more jobs like this one? Sign up for our UK Newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.