2degrees is an Oxford based technology business, working with some of the world’s biggest businesses, to massively reduce the environmental impacts of manufacturing. We have recently launched a new software product, M2030 bee, which enables its users to quickly identify, prioritise and implement resource-saving opportunities at manufacturing facilities across the globe.
We’re looking for a confident, customer focused, individual to join our team, helping to take M2030 bee to market.
Project and Customer Coordinator
This is an entry level role, with scope to progress. So, if you’re looking for a role where you can grow your own skills; learn about sustainability and sustainable manufacturing; play an active part in growing a new product; all while making the world a better place, then this opportunity is for you.
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Remuneration: £20 - 24k.
- Reporting to: Operations Director
- Applications to: email@example.com (CV and cover letter)
- Closing Date: Position will be filled as soon a suitable candidate is identified
Your main focus will be providing co-ordination and support for customers and potential customers using our new bee software.
You’ll be working with a mix of professionals from big and small manufacturing business, in roles as diverse as Head of Manufacturing and Operations, through to engineering and sustainability managers.
To do this, you will administer the software, setting up customer accounts, and liaising with them by phone and email to ensure they have a great experience. Your role will be key to retaining clients, and ensuring they use the software to really reduce the environmental impact of their operation.
You’ll be working in a small team, and as such will be involved and help to improve all aspects of the business from marketing to sales and operations.
Key elements include:
1. Set up new and prospective customers for success:
- Administer the software.
- Create and execute customer implementation plans.
- Build trusting relationships with customers
2. Co-ordinating operations for the software
- You’ll monitor use by customers, intervening early where they need support.
- Gather and monitor data, to help optimise both the product’s development, and the onboarding of future customers.
- Help customers maximise the value they get using the software, and thus the environmental impact it has
3. Support the marketing and sales teams with in - depth knowledge of bee users & customers:
- Responsibility for communications with customers – including newsletters, & how - to guides/videos.
- Run product demos to prospective customers to support the sales team Development opportunities: As we bring on more customers, this role has the potential to grow, taking greater responsibility and seniority. While doing all this, your also be meeting and learn from experienced practitioners both in the sustainable manufacturing and software sectors, both areas of significant future potential for your career.
- Great communication skills: including on telephone, email and in - person.
- Ability to learn, simplify, and improve processes and ways of working.
- Self-starter, happy working in a small business: comfortable taking responsibility to solve problems and make things better.
- Confident and focused: a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Good computer skills: including Office software and, preferably, experience using a CRM.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Relevant education (academic or vocational)
- 1y + of office based work experience
- Experience in the sustainability, software or manufacturing sector.
- Data analytics experience or training.
- Fluent in other languages.
Scope to develop your skills and the grow the role. Become part of a close-knit team, we’re an informal and friendly office.
A good work life balance, standard Mon - Fri office hours of 9 - 5:30. (including fruit on Mondays and beer on Friday)
Turn up to work knowing the product you’re selling is helping to save the world, by ensuring manufacturing businesses are using less resources and cutting pollution, all while saving money. Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter clearly stating why you are suitable for & interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
2degrees is currently only able to consider applications from those with a permanent right to work in the UK (i.e. this excludes those who have valid work visas).
2degrees is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.