Who we are
The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of well-known companies working together to reduce costs and environmental impacts of their properties and the built environment. We help them transform the performance of their buildings through sharing best practice and sourcing high impact innovations across energy, waste, water and wellbeing.
Innovation Gateway is part of 2degrees. We help some of the world’s largest companies to adopt the principles of sustainable business; driving economic efficiency, adopting innovation and managing risks.
Collaboration, Passion, Trust and ‘Making it Happen’ are at the heart of who we are.
2degrees are seeking a:
Partnerships Manager - Innovation Gateway
Do you have the ambition to join a team driving a real shift in the way big corporations source, and adopt, high-impact innovation in their properties, while growing your personal skills for an exceptional career with real impact?
Our Partnerships Manager will be a bright, ambitious and motivated colleague supporting the growth of our successful Innovation Gateway. This is an exciting role, suiting someone looking to develop their career in the rapidly growing sustainable business sector and further strengthening their commercial experience.
They will be responsible for generating and progressing the early stage sales pipeline for the Innovation Gateway. The ideal candidate will demonstrate (or be willing to learn) what it takes to engage senior decision makers, and develop opportunities to help them. They will relish the energy of business development, with an eye for results, and natural attention for detail.
Who you are
- First class written and verbal communication skills, willing to initiate new conversations confidently on the phone, email and in person, with discipline to follow up meticulously.
- An agile problem solver. You can work independently, embrace change and prioritise multiple requests, but not afraid to ask for help when the going gets tough.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, enjoy making plans and follow-through on tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Team player and naturally curious. You work well in a team environment and you love learning how things work. A willingness to jump in wherever, and a sense of humour will help!
- Ambitious and motivated. We’re growing fast, and value your ideas, so if you’re willing to get stuck in we’d love to take you with us all the way.
What you’ll do:
- Follow up leads generated by our marketing campaigns, to understand their needs and qualify potential Innovation Gateway partners.
- Identify new business opportunities through LinkedIn, networking events and market awareness.
- Progress early stage sales pipeline by developing proposals, meeting potential partners, and following up at each step.
- Tracking all leads, business development activity and learnings using our CRM tools.
- Work closely with the marketing and delivery teams to inform campaigns and capture relevant insights/data for prospective clients respectively.
As you get to know the business, you will be independently generating leads, with increasing responsibility for writing proposals and progressing your own prospects.
- To be part of an ambitious, fast growing (and fun) team, with a chance to further develop commercial skills that will take you wherever you wish to progress your career.
- Work in a business that is changing the way that global corporations manage their property portfolios and adopt innovation.
- Strengthen business development, networking and account management skills.
- Work with inspirational colleagues who are highly passionate and motivated by a belief that the work they do positively contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Be part of an organisation where new ideas and innovation are encouraged, and your personal & professional development supported.
2degrees is currently only able to consider applications from those with a permanent right to work in the UK (i.e. this excludes those who have valid work visas). 2degrees is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.
Please apply by sending a CV and brief cover letter explaining what interest and what makes you great for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.