At Studio Nima, our objective is to accelerate the growth and the emergence of social innovations that sustainably address the world’s most pressing issues. Transforming our economic systems to make them more equitable, lifting people out of poverty, making cities more sustainable, promoting gender equality and fighting climate change - many of today’s challenges require smart solutions. We have developed, planned, incubated, grown and advised social business models in a wide range of areas and across the globe.
We are looking for an Intern as of August 2022 ideally for a minimum of 3 months to work on our circular economy projects and join us in our office in Munich.
- Support the conduction of feasibility studies for the implementation of circular economy solutions
- Support the development of concepts for social innovation and social business projects
- Research about circular economy activities
- Support with the development of cases for circular economy workshops and trainings
- Support with the piloting of early stage social innovation projects both locally and in emerging markets
- Good understanding of the circular economy and social innovation field
- Knowledge and/or interest in technological innovations for development desired, in particular circular economy.
- International experience, ideally in emerging economies
- At least Bachelor‘s degree in business related studies, or subjects related to sustainable development, social innovation and circular economy
- Very good desktop research skills
- Very good writing skills (English and German)
- Reliable, accurate, proactive and fun to work with
Read more about our work on www.studio-nima.com
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.