Are you interested in sustainability and social innovation, and looking to develop your project management skills in a dynamic environment?
Impact Hub Berlin is looking for an Ecosystems intern to support our Ecosystem teams in implementing workshops, entrepreneurship programmes, events, and stakeholder management.
About Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin empowers entrepreneurs and organisations to create innovative solutions for people and the planet. Founded in 2014, we coordinate a community of impact-driven members, host a creative space for engaging events, and run a consultancy for social innovation and sustainability. As part of the Impact Hub global network, made up of 100+ locations and more than 24,000 members, we’re both locally rooted and globally connected in our mission to help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Impact Hub Berlin has built an extensive network and strong expertise in supporting impact entrepreneurs and organisations to design, build, and scale impactful solutions across our core ecosystems. In 2022, we scaled up! We opened Europe’s largest Impact Hub – a 3,500m2 collaborative coworking and community space in Berlin, Neukölln – and we want you to be a part of our next steps.
- Conducting local and global venture scouting within the Impact Hub network and others, and creating trend reports;
- Communicating with impact ventures and partners, including outreach for specific programmes and database management;
- Planning events and workshops, and creating materials, presentations and other templates to support ecosystem activities.
Your qualifications and skills
- You are enthusiastic about the work we do at Impact Hub Berlin and are particularly interested in one or more of our ecosystem topics (green tech, sustainable food, diversity and inclusion, and circularity);
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in English (and preferably also German), and know your way around Google Sheets and Google Forms;
- You are self-motivated and creative and able to structure your work;
- You work in a strategic, highly organised, and detail-oriented way;
- Ideally, the internship takes place as part of your university studies
What you can expect to learn in this position
- To get a deep insight into Impact Hub Berlin and our work;
- To grow an understanding of and experience in the world of impact innovation in Berlin and beyond;
- To operate in an open, inclusive, and collaborative work environment;
- To explore and use your own creativity in a professional and autonomous context.
What’s in it for you
- A paid six-month, full-time internship (40 hrs/week) starting in August-September 2022 in Berlin, Neukölln;
- Purpose-driven work within the world’s largest network for impact innovation, with over 24,000 members and 100+ locations worldwide;
- Access to a fully equipped and sustainably run coworking space in Berlin with refreshments, regular community meals, and events;
- Access to our community offers, including full-time membership, including occasional discounts for public and partner events;
- The possibility for some remote working, with flexible hours and access to any other Impact Hub in the world for three days per month.
Excited to create impact together?
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out our application form. You can contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions. Impact Hub Berlin is committed to creating a diverse environment and team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, ability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.