This year's AGM provides an opportunity to hear about the Royal Society of Arts activity over the past 12 months from staff and Fellows. As well as presentations given by the Chairman and Chief Executive, you'll hear from our Action Research Centre and Fellow-led projects. Following the AGM there will an opportunity to join us for a glass of wine and to speak to trustees, senior staff and those leading projects—and to find out how you might get involved.
The Great Room, 6.00 - 7.15pm
- Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of the 262nd Annual General Meeting held on 6 October 2015 and matters arising
- Resolution 1: To approve the Trustee Board's election of Peter Fell as Deputy Chairman which requires the concurrence of the AGM for a first three-year term.
- To note results of the elections including the two members of the Trustee Board.
- To receive and consider a report from the Board of Trustees including the accounts.
- Presentations from projects led by the RSA's Action Research Centre and Fellows.
Benjamin Franklin Room, 7.15 - 8.00pm
Light refreshments served. Opportunity to speak to trustees, senior staff members and Fellows leading projects.
This is a free event. All current Fellows of the RSA are welcome to attend the AGM. Please register in advance.
Interested in reading more content like this? Sign up for our weekly UK newsletter here.