Collaboration skills are no longer a nice to have...
In times of increasing complexity and constant change, collaboration skills are no longer a nice to have. They have become a vital asset both for individuals and for organizations. Radical Collaboration, an approach that has been used by many large institutions across the world, invites you to understand yourself better, to check your assumptions about other people, and to transform your relationships by taking them from the Red Zone to the Green Zone.
What is it & what motivates you to join this training?
Radical Collaboration teaches practical methods to significantly improve your skills for building collaborative relationships. These skills can be learned quickly and easily by any individual. Once individuals possess the necessary collaborative skills we can create teams and organisations where collaboration thrives.
This training is for you if you...
- Want to make a personal commitment to seek mutual gains in your relationships and take responsibility for the full range of choices you make
- Want to be able to create an atmosphere where people feel safe to tell their truth
- Want to know yourself deeply and deal with difficult (inter-)personal issues
- Want to skillfully negotiate your way through inevitable conflict
How is the training structured?
- Theories: You will discover the FIRO Theory by Will Schutz as well as the Green and Red Zone environments and behaviors on which Radical Collaboration® is based
- Skills: You will explore the five essential skills for collaborative success & the interest-based approach to problem solving; obtain an official Radical Collaboration® certificate
- Experience: You will try out interest-based negotiations to solve conflicts, practice mindfulness and wellbeing, exchanging best-practices on developing collaborative working environments
- Growth: You will increase your self-awareness by learning about your defense mechanisms in order to grow both personally and professionally
Certified Radical Collaboration Trainer // Chief Empowerment Officer at euforia // Co-Founder Recipes for Wellbeing
Alessia is passionate about unleashing people’s untapped potential through the creation of empowering and collaborative working environments. As a Co-Founder of euforia, she has spent the past 8 years exploring innovative ways of doing and being that will enable ourselves, our economy and society to flourish in the years to come, moving from ego- to eco-systems. She has recently co-founded a new initiative to create a culture of wellbeing in the field of change-making. She is an experiences trainer, facilitator and coach. Alessia is very much looking forward to share and debate all her experiences and discoveries in the field of collaboration and wellbeing with everyone who will join the new training in Berlin.
Certified Radical Collaboration Trainer // HR Consultant and Transformation Facilitator at HRpepper // Co-Founder The Arc Training
Arne has been fascinated with collaboration ever since he started working in intercultural and interdisciplinary teams as a member of the European Students' Forum AEGEE. For him, finding out about FIRO, one of the core theories of Radical Collaboration, was a major turning point back in 2009. Professionally, this discovery sent him on the path of becoming a trainer, coach, and facilitator who loves working with diverse groups of people. Personally, it helped him understand his strange habit of escaping from clubs and parties without telling his friends. Arne is eager to share this and other collaborative adventure stories with you at the training in Berlin.
The Radical Collaboration Training participation fee depends on when you apply for a spot and what your situation is when you apply. These are the fees for the spring 2018 edition:
- Early bird fee: 500€ for self-paying/non-profit sector participants; 800€ for corporate participants (if your company pays) - until February 15th 2018; number of early bird tickets is limited
- Regular fee: 650€ for self-paying/non-profit sector participants; 950€ for corporate participants (if your company pays) - from February 15th 2018
All you need to know to join the training:
- Fri 9am to 7pm
- Sat 9am to 7pm
- Sun 9am to 5pm
- Participation fee: What's included?
- The fee covers the training manual & training logistics and has to be paid to confirm your spot.
- Stay where you want
- Course location is in Berlin
- Your overnight accommodation and main meals are not included. You can find accommodation at a hostel, friends' place, guest room or airbnb
- FULL refund until 4 weeks prior to the training;
- NO refund in the 4 weeks prior to the training except if you find someone to take your spot
In order to sign up you just need to fill in this short application form.