Knitting, mingling, tinsle, drinks and minced pies – sounds like a wintery dream, right? Well Knit Aid making it come true, and they want you to join us for our fundraising knitting event!
Learn to knit a chunky snood, enter raffles to win exclusive prizes, hear about the work we do, drink and be merry in an evening of knitting solidarity, wooly warmth and Christmas cheer.
And the glitter on the cake? All profits go towards the work we do with refugees in camps across Europe and the Middle East.
You are welcome to leave your finished snood with us to donate to a refugee, or you can gift it to your nearest and dearest in time for Christmas. If you want to join us with your current knitting project, come along and you can gift your knit kit that you receive with your ticket to someone for Christmas!
At the event you can expect:
- Hands-on help for newbies wanting to learn to knit for the first time or polish their skills.
- Fun woolly goodies on sale, including unique knit kits, wool-themed greetings cards, additional yarn and raffle prizes.
- Be part of a unique knitting event where you'll meet like-minded people
- Find out more about the work we do with displaced people
- A free drink
- A bar to purchase additional drinks and nibbles
Learn more and get your tickets here.
Interested in finding out about more events like this? Sign up for our weekly UK newsletter here.