Stuck in a career that isn't right for you? Get inspiration, clarity and confidence at our online career change workshop.
This powerful, practical and inspiring workshop is designed to help you through those first essential stages of changing career: figuring out what you really want and making a realistic action plan.
- Get a step-by-step plan to help figure out what you really want to do
- Start discovering what you're really passionate about
- Get confident about what you need to do next
Here's what others have said about the workshop:
- "The workshop immediately gave me energy! I felt I left it with a ‘can do’ attitude rather than feeling overwhelmed and lost." – Lisa, Teacher
- "It helped me by putting a structure around my thinking. The workshop was extremely well run, the content was high quality and the messages really resonated with me. It was the best online workshop I've participated in." – Rob, Project Manager
- "It provided a springboard for and reinvigorated my momentum in making a change. Also, I got some good tools that I can use to both find and evaluate opportunities." – Ryan, Technical Writer
- "With lots of ideas and not really knowing how to narrow them down, I learned a structured way in which I could work through them and make sensible, well-informed decisions. I came away feeling really inspired." – Gemma, Editor
"Very engaging and the explanation of why we get stuck was spot on. Loved the personal attention. You all know your stuff. Your passion and love leap through the screen." – Julie, Speaker / Writer