Have you ever been in a situation at work where it felt like you were banging your head against a brick wall? Ever been trapped in a negotiation which feels like it will never end?
Handling Difficult Conversations is a practical one-day workshop that will help you find effective, dynamic resolutions to workplace conflict with staff, colleagues, customers and stakeholders such as funders and trustees. You’ll leave the day with a toolkit for working through individual conflict and a framework for managing difficult conversations.
You should come to this workshop if:
- You want clear tools and strategies to manage difficult people more successfully
- You want to achieve better results in negotiations
- You want to get more out of your partnerships with stakeholders
- You want to improve the way you and/or your organisation manages performance
- You want to create culture of mutual understanding
You can find out more and buy tickets here.
Want to find out about more events like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.